On Thursday, we started our tour of Beijing by seeing the Ming tombs and then off to the Great Wall. As you can see, the weather was extremely cloudy and the wall was extremely crowded. We ended the day with a rickshaw tour through a Hutong Village which shows how most people lived in Beijing before apartment buildings. Inside one family's house, Norbert was given lessons on how to pose with a sword!!
Now that we're in Nanjing, I am unable to see the our blog so things might be a little out of order. We are able to receive emails and love hearing from all of you!! Thanks for keeping us in your prayers. Tomorrow is our long awaited Family Day for Michael...may God open his little heart to us and calm his fears!
And for those who have been wondering...Madeline did sleep in until 3:30am last night and Aunt Linda got to enjoy the wee hours of the morning with her! By the time we leave China, she's going to have this time zone down, but we're going to switch it on her again!!



2 comments:
I am soooo glad everyone is doing well and having sach a great time! I will be praying today as your new little one joins the family. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see the pictures! I will be praying that God makes it an easy adjustment for all.
Debby
So excited to see all this happening. Thinking and praying for all of you! Thank you so much for the wonderful card! It made my day!
Post a Comment