I know it's not Christmas or even November yet, but at a recent trip to the Pumpkin Patch I got visions of what December Christmas pictures might be like in trying to get two children to smile at the camera at the same time. I don't know how those of you who have more than 2 children do it!!!













2 comments:
what fun. My tip and this is what i do because I havent gotten a successful together picture. Is pick the card that you can more than one picture. that way you can place a picture of each child and not stress. It's only a card right but we mommy's want it to be perfect. Good luck and I better be on your list. ML
Carol and Norb,
What a beautiful family! Your children are precious! I love following along on your journey...thanks for posting. I know it is one more thing to add to your busy schedule. I can't believe Michael has been with y'all for one month already. He is so adorable, and Madeline seems to be thoroughly enjoying her big sister role. Continued blessings to each one of you...Love, Cindy
Post a Comment